Τετάρτη 14 Σεπτεμβρίου 2011

Joseph talks to Varon mag


Joseph Morgan on joining Twitter and finding fake Twitter profiles in his name: “I decided to open a Twitter account, and since I had no followers I texted Nina [Dobrev], who plays Catherine and Elena on the show, and said, ‘Would you mind just putting a tweet out saying this is actually me?’ There were already a couple of impersonators on there pretending to be me… I followed one of these guys for, like, a week and he’d write stuff like, ‘Going to set, really nervous,’ and so on. So that’s part of the reason I joined. And also, his grammar was so bad that I thought I’d do something about this representation of me. Overnight I had 22,000 followers just because of Nina’s tweet and the anticipation of this character.” . (Follow Joseph and JustJared.com on Twitter @JosephMorgan @JaredEng and @JustJared!)
Joseph Morgan on who he drew inspiration from for Klaus on The Vampire Diaries: “Tom Cruise’s Lestat in Interview With The Vampire. Especially for when we were doing the period stuff. It’s the idea that you don’t want to be alone in a room with this guy because he can kiss you or kill you, and it all means the same to him. For the sociopathic nature of the character, I drew on Hannibal Lecter. That kind of playfulness…”
Joseph Morgan on being in Immortals with John Hurt: “We did a table reading before we started filming. John Hurt started reading in his amazing voice and it was like, you know… ‘Many moons ago…’ And I just sort of died inside. It was so amazing.”
On Immortals, out November 11: “I play a character called Lysander, who’s a rival to Henry Cavill’s character, Theseus. When King Hyperion starts attacking our town, we have to escape. There’s a scene in which the Minotaur uses a huge mullet to smash in my genitals and destroy my hopes of reproducing. So this seven foot guy with a huge real mullet is told, ‘Just stop it right before it hits him. Swing it like it’s gonna hit really hard, though’.”

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου